Memberships help support our airport and keep it available for everyone’s enjoyment. You must be a full time resident or own property in the Lake Travis Independent School District for membership privileges.
- Homeowner Member (Class 1) – $200.00 annually – Must own a home attached to airport property. Allows access to the runway as long as membership is maintained in good standing and access agreement is submitted and signed.
- Active Member / With Lease – .$100.00 annually (Class 2) – An active user of the airport. Required for Annual Parking contract.
- Active Member / Without Lease – $100.00 annually (Class 3) – If you use the airport to fly in and out of, park your plane and use the facilities, (washing, restrooms, etc.) this is what you need to sign up for!
- Associate Member – $50.00 annually (Class 4) – Persons that wish to help support Lakeway Airpark and want to receive the newsletter, but do not use the Airpark facilities (runway, parking).
Tiedowns & Parking
- When available – $900 for annual ramp (asphalt) tiedown with signed lease. Currently annual parking is available. Requires Active Level membership or better.
- When available – $600 for annual grass tiedown with signed lease. Currently annual parking is available. Requires Active Level Membership or better. Furnish your own tiedowns and mow around your airplane.
- Auto Parking – $5 per night, $350 per year. Requires Active Level Membership or better.
- The hangars at Lakeway Airpark are privately owned. Lakeway Airpark does not control or manage these hangars. To respect the privacy of the hangar owners, Lakeway Airpark will not provide contact information or referrals. Lakeway Airpark will not provide hangar search services or other such information for prospective buyers.